The new quest to marry the best of packaged and custom apps
A Promising Approach To Obtain Custom Business Solutions
by John Bratincevic and John Rymer
with Randy Heffner, Chris Gardner,
Abigail Livingston, and Kara Hartig
Low-code platforms allow fast app delivery. Prescriptive low-code can be even quicker. A handful of platform vendors are pioneering the approach — usually for complex enterprise applications.
Download The Forrester Report
Why read this Forrester report?
“Prescriptive low-code platforms blend packaged application components and low-code development platforms to speed delivery of bespoke business apps.
Low-code platforms allow fast app delivery; prescriptive low-code can be even quicker. A handful of platform vendors are pioneering the approach — usually for complex enterprise applications.
Application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals should read this report to understand the potential benefits and pitfalls of this new branch of the low-code platforms market and “buy vs. build” alternative.”
- Is There A Better Way To Get Custom Solutions
- Enter Prescriptive Low-Code Platforms
- Prescriptive Low-Code Adds Value Beyond
Speedy App Delivery
- The Challenges Of Prescriptive Low-Code
- Which Vendors Are Driving Prescriptive
- When To Consider Prescriptive Low-Code
- The Three Potential Futures For Prescriptive