We are seeking a Tech-Guru Colleauge to join our Product Support!
Are you a Consultant/Analyst? Do you like dealing with customers and meanwhile solving IT issues and helping with customer satisfaction?
If yes – then we are looking for you!
Your tasks will be
- Quick and productive administration (ticket handling) and tracking of the opened tickets.
- Continuous tracking of the ticket lifecycle
- Prescreening, triage of the tickets and forward to the relevant colleague.
- Handling the end-to-end communication with the person/department who opened the ticket. (notifier)
- Follow deadlines and track SLA, including the escalation processes.
- Creating and maintenance of support reports and dashboards
- Release administration
- Documentation of the support processes
- Support testing
- Interesting, diverse tasks working with an innovative technology
A community of professionals
Home Office opportunity and flexible working hours
Modern office, bike storage, shower, PS, table football, darts
- Continuous learning opportunities provided by high quality internal training
- Youthful, openminded corporate culture, supportive colleagues
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (e.g.: IT support / customer service experience)
- Basic knowledge of IT
- Experience using any issue or ticket tracking systems (e.g.: ZenDesk, AzureDevOps, Jira, Gemini, Etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Precise and independent work
- Customer Service mindset
- Love to make precise documentations and reports
- Intermediate knowledge of English – written and verbal
- IT degree
- Experience in software testing
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Dublin, Ireland and Budapest, Hungary, Oriana has been helping organizations in the private and public sector solve their most complex Enterprise Service Management (ESM) challenges, and transform their businesses since 2002. Early on in our journey, we discovered the power of low-code technology to accelerate design, development, and deployment of software solutions. Today, enterprises, government agencies, custom development firms, and independent software vendors rely on the Oriana Low-Code platform.
Life at Oriana
Software Delivery Director
“I like to work at Oriana because my job is never boring (not at all). Getting to know the business challenges is really interesting. Our everyday lives doesn’t include monotonous processes, and so a company’s attitude, workflow, and methodologies can evolve dynamically. In addition, of course, it is important to be able to work with an outstandingly good team, both professionally and personally.”
“As a Business Analyst, I am the most motivated when I receive a constructive feedback from a client. It makes me happy to see how satisfied they are and that they see the potential value of our work after a demo. My job is really colourful, and there are loads of opportunities to learn and develop personally.”
“In the past 6 years I have been working in different areas of the Back Office team. It makes me happy that I could be part of several internal projects and that I had a chance to gain experience in these areas. Also, I really like that there are English courses in the company with flexibility to arrange our schedules.”