As a Solution Sales Manager, you will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of Orianasoftware. The Solution Sales Manager’s is responsibility to evangelize new customers and needs to our solution.
If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Your tasks will be
- You will be a hunter: Driving new sales and customers in complex deals using innovative approaches.
- You will be a key player in the sales team to drive new business sales into strategic accounts.
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing, and sales support.
- Delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and partners.
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Orianasoftware as a partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Oriana products and portfolio.
- Professional community
- Interesting, diverse tasks working with an innovative technology
- Continuous learning opportunities provided by high quality internal training
- Youthful, open-minded corporate culture, supportive colleagues
- Home Office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Modern office including bike storage, shower, PS, table football, darts and more
- Experience (4-5+) selling IT solutions to C-levels within large enterprise accounts.
- Understanding of the customer needs so you can effectively position solutions within prospective accounts.
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Have the ability to present complex topics to different target audience.
- Have a big appetite for continued personal development.
- Challenger mindset
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Based in Dublin, Ireland and Budapest, Hungary, Oriana has been helping organizations in the private and public sector solve their most complex Enterprise Service Management (ESM) challenges, and transform their businesses since 2002. Early on in our journey, we discovered the power of low-code technology to accelerate design, development, and deployment of software solutions. Today, enterprises, government agencies, custom development firms, and independent software vendors rely on the Oriana Low-Code platform.
Life at Oriana
“Since I started my career as a programmer I knew the future of coding and software development was building application based components without a heavy programming knowledge required. When I was informed that Oriana is focused on developing and creating this platform I knew it was something for me.. Also, I have to admit, I like how we are supporting each other for the best outcome possible.”
“In 2018 I got the opportunity to start my career at Oriana as a software tester. This is my first job where personal development, performance and high motivation are recognized and awarded from the very first moment. Good words, an inspiring conversations, corporate recognitions always make us feel appreciated. Projects come and go, and we are able to perform at our best in such an empowering environment. This is a good team which I’m glad to be a part of.”
“I have joined Oriana in 2017 as a developer. Now I am leading a software delivery team as a Team Lead. I really like the social events and activities which are really important for us. With the Oriana community we also watched Word Champion Leagues and European leagues matches along with a Tipmix betting and of course BEER! For me the community is the most motivating element.”