Digital Process Automation and Low-Code – A Powerful Combination!
Duration: 30 minutes
Digital Process Automation is transforming the way businesses work and low-code is transforming how software is being developed.
In this webinar, Mark Downey of Oriana and guest speaker Rob Koplowitz, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester, will discuss how these two technologies are coming together to revolutionize how companies approach process innovation.
Get access to the on-demand webinar
Join us for 30 minutes and here’s what you’ll learn:
- The current state of Digital Process Automation. What leading companies are planning in the post-Covid world and where they will focus their resources.
- How you should approach process automation. Innovation isn’t just about technology. You’ll learn how to put process at the heart of your digital efforts and what organizational considerations you should understand.
- The new paradigm of software development for process automation. New technologies are creating new opportunities to rethink how businesses develop process applications.
- The prescriptive approach to low-code and how it accelerates DPA. Leveraging pre-built, functional models and application blocks can dramatically reduce development cycles.
- The typical stages of a DPA development project using low-code. Low-code technology enables companies to break down the barrier between IT and the business and how a variety of stakeholders can collaborate in an agile way.
Meet Our Guest Speaker
Rob’s research focuses on digital process automation as well as artificial intelligence and cognitive computing.
Previous Work Experience
Rob returns to Forrester after leading IBM’s strategy for integrating Watson into the company’s collaboration services. Rob brings many years of experience in enterprise software consulting, product marketing, product management, and strategy. Prior to IBM, he was a vice president, principal analyst with Forrester where he was a leader in collaboration and enterprise social research. Before that, he was a director of product management with Microsoft, where he played a strategic role with Duet, a joint initiative brought to market with SAP. Prior to Microsoft, Rob was a senior director of product marketing with Oracle, where he focused on Oracle’s content, collaboration, portal, and business intelligence offerings. He also spent 15 years in consulting working for Lotus/IBM and other global software services firms with a focus on corporate collaboration.